Vaillant aroSTOR 200 Litre
aroSTOR range of domestic hot water heat pumps features 200 and 270-litre models, perfect for additional hot water requirements in larger homes or small businesses where there is a high hot water demand.
Vaillant aroSTOR Key Features
The Vaillant aroSTOR 200 Litre Air-to-water domestic hot water heat pump has the following features:
- Highly energy-efficient and reliable
- Flexible siting options with a small footprint
- Extremely quiet operation
- Hot water on demand
- ErP A rated product
What is a Air to Water Heat Pump?
An air to water heat pump is not a new technology is an electrical device that extracts heat from one place and transfers it to another. A heat pump is not a new technology; it has been used around the world for decades. Refrigerators and air conditioners are both common examples of this technology.
Heat pumps transfer heat by circulating refrigerant through a cycle of evaporation and condensation. A compressor pumps the refrigerant between two heat exchanger coils. In one coil, the refrigerant is evaporated at low pressure and absorbs heat from its surroundings.
What are the benefits of Air Source Heat Pumps?
aroSTOR range of domestic hot water heat pumps features 200 and 270 litre models, perfect for additional hot water requirements in larger homes or small businesses where these is a high hot water demand.
Incredibly efficient and sustainable, aroSTOR uses thermal energy to heat hot water collected via an external air duct or it can be recycled hot air from within the room where it’s installed. The only other energy needed is the electricity to run the appliance.
aroSTOR heat pumps use only R290 natural refrigerant, which is used widely in household appliances such as domestic fridge freezers. With R290, aroSTOR gives excellent performance for water heating as it can deliver 60° in the cylinder without any need for a backup heater, whilst still providing strong efficiency levels.
Features & benefits
- Two models available – aroSTOR 200 and 270 litre
- Flexible siting options – A small footprint and range of 360° air duct accessories offers flexible options for siting of the appliance
- Highly energy efficient and reliable – Gives high COP of >3.19 and best possible ErP label of A+
- Controls – Comes with integrated control
- High quality material and components – Stainless steel tank comes with a five year warranty (two years for other components)
- Extremely quiet operation – Advanced insulation and use of rubber on the compressor for quiet operation
- Hot water on demand – Self-managing hot water comfort with electrical back up heater for hot water boost (and Legionella protection)
- No additional measurements required on site – Completely stand-alone hot water solution
- 1.2kW titanium electrical back-up heater – Titanium is a more corrosion resistant material than copper whilst is also more resistant to calcium build up, giving excellent lifetime performance and reliability
- Easy transportation – aroSTOR is top heavy so we deliver it in a strong bag that is easy for two people to carry
Please contact us for precise delivery times.
Call Our Team:
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm